I am an established Auckland-based kitchen and interior designer. I work within all areas of interior design, be it a new build or a renovation. Every project is different and brings with it a unique set of challenges.
My goal is to help you to create a beautiful, functional space that is uniquely yours and feels like home. A home is like a book and every room a different chapter within that book and it all needs to flow seamlessly together. I want you to walk in through your front door and love what you see. Your home is your castle.
My services include:
- Colour Palette – Outside and inside colours – I can work with you to create harmonious colours throughout your home. There are many different types of paints for different areas of the house – ie kitchen, laundry, ceilings etc I can advise on the best paints to use for each area.
- Kitchen Design – The kitchen is the heart of the home, the place where we spend so much of our time – cooking, eating, socialising. It needs to look fabulous but most importantly it needs to work well. There is a lot to consider when embarking on a new kitchen. I am up to date with products and trends and can create a kitchen that is both practical and stunning.
- Bathroom & Laundry Design – A well designed bathroom can bring you so much pleasure, it can be your sanctuary at the end of a long day. An ensuite, a powder room, family bathroom or children’s bathroom – each is unique. The laundry room is usually a small space and needs good attention to detail to maximise the area available.
- Window treatments – There are so many great window treatments available – shutters, roman blinds, venetians, curtains etc. There are so many fabulous fabrics to choose from (designer rates available).
- Furniture Selection – Assist with the selection and supply of furniture. Including from trade only suppliers at designer rates.
- Project Management – I understand how precious your time is and can manage your project for you – coordinating trades people and keeping things running on time and on budget.
- Advice Consultation – I am happy to sit down with you and talk about your project, look over plans and give you help with how the space should flow, give helpful suggestions on colour, fabric and furnishings. It can be good have a fresh and experienced eye look over your plans before work begins.